Sunday, August 19, 2012

Give it a try!!

my backyard hibiscus plant
When on my deck this morning I started thinking about the hibiscus plant pictured above that is in my backyard--it's glorious flowers have rewarded me with their beauty these past few days.  You see, I love to garden, but really don't have the greenest thumb.  I just tinker around and do my thing, sometimes it works, often it doesn't.  But I try.  A few years ago when I purchased this plant a few people told me it would never survive well the winters here in NJ and I should keep it indoors rather then plant it in the ground.  Well of course, I didn't listen and planted it.  The following summer I had 1 flower--I was happy.  Now, a few years later, I have multiple, huge, gorgeous blooms.  Which leads to my blog message for today:  NEVER LET THEM TELL YOU IT CANNOT BE DONEFollow your heartGive it a try.  So maybe it won't work out perfectly, who cares--but you won't know unless you try!  (And if it does work out---cheers to YOU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment