Tuesday, April 30, 2013

"Inner Strength"


I love this graphic so I wanted to share it with you.  Often the only thing that truly clears my head is a great workout-one where I really sweat! 
And it always surprises me, the days I'm not 'in the mood' to go for a run/workout, somehow those turn out to be the days that I find it most gratifying...my inner strength is renewed & heightened. Those are especially the days I realize I do this for ME (like the graphic above states, not a dress size or losing some pounds...although that's definitely a plus!)
And it's nice to know that no matter what the rest of the day brings, no one can take that feeling from me---I earned it!

Next time you need that "inner strength" boost I suggest you go workout...even sweat a little (or a lot!)  Clear your head and find your inner strength.  I'll bet you'll feel exactly what I'm talking about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment