Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sandy Update

Still without power here in Northern NJ (been a full week!!) It has gotten much colder and another storm (a Nor'Easter) is tracking to hit this already devastated region within the next 24 hrs!!! I will admit it worries me as I feel very unprepared as I have not been able to recovery from previous storm.

I am however grateful that although inconvenienced greatly without having power, internet, cable--I am fortunate to still have what is truly important: my family, friends & home. The outreach and kindness of those near and far has been incredible. I wonder why we cannot always be like this to one another? Why does it take tragedy to "wake us up" to lensing a hand or simple acts of kindness? (I think I'll blog more about this another time...there is a lot to be said & I'm getting low on battery.)

Thanks for understanding that duting this crisi it has been difficult for me to do my blog right now! Stay well and stay positive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment